Thursday, September 10, 2009

Epiphany of the Senses

EPIPHANY OF THE SENSES


I have inhaled the aroma of the soft dirt of a forest floor.
I have felt the winds of change that sweep over the soul.
I have endured the power of a raging tempest.
I have breathed the breath of the Creator.


I have gazed upon the reflection of the sunrise in a serene mountain lake.
I have seen the glimmer of hope the resides in the tear drop of a broken heart.
I have glanced at the spirit of my fellow man and found commonality.
I have beheld the face of the Creator.


I have heard the cry of an eagle in flight.
I have heard the laughter of a child.
I have listened to an old mans story and found wisdom.
I have heard the voice of the Creator.



I have felt the comfort of a blanket of stars.
I have felt the warmth of a family gathering
I have found solace in the passing of a loved one.
I have felt the hand of the Creator.

Namaste
JAH

No comments:

Post a Comment